The owner of the online store https://www.silverflame.eu (hereinafter the online store) is Silsev OÜ. Reg. code 16533307, juridical address Estonia, Mõisavahe 5, 50707 Tartu.
Bank: Paysera LT, UAB
Validity of contract of sale, product and price information
- The Terms of Sale have been prepared in English
- The conditions of sale apply to purchases of goods from the online store.
- The prices of the products sold in the online store are indicated next to the products.
- The shipping cost depends on the weight and shape of the product, as well as the location of delivery. The
shipping cost is displayed when the purchaser places the order.
- Product information is placed directly next to the product in the online store. Also, useful information on the use of the product can be found on the Blog page.
- All prices of goods sold in the online store are in euros and include value added tax.
- Prices that apply to products are the prices that are listed at the moment of purchase in the online store, which is also the final price for each product.
Placing an order and payment
- Orders in the online store can be made by both registered and non-registered users.
- Add the desired products to your shopping basket to order them. Fill in all of the required fields and select delivery location to complete the order (If you have a coupon, please enter the coupon details in the required field). The total cost is then displayed on the screen. This can be paid via an online bank transfer or using another payment method. NB! When paying with a bank link, be sure to click the “Back to Merchant” button on the bank’s page.
- Payments are mediated by Paysera. Payment is made outside the Online Store in a secure environment – when paying with a bank link in the secure environment of the respective bank. The seller does not have access to the customer’s bank and credit card details.
- The contract enters into force when the amount payable is transferred to the bank account of the online store.
- If we cannot deliver the ordered goods due to stock running out or for any other reason, the purchaser will be informed as soon as possible and the money paid (including the shipping cost) will be refunded promptly, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the notification.
- Goods are currently shipped to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Spain and Sweden.
- The shipping cost is borne by the buyer and the corresponding price information is displayed next to the delivery method and location.
- Orders are usually delivered to the destination specified by the buyer within 10 working days from the date of entry into force of the sales contract.
- We have the right to ship goods in up to 45 calendar days in exceptional cases. In a case like this, the purchaser will be contacted about the situation.
- To receive products by courier, you must specify the delivery address when placing an order. The courier and the buyer agree in advance on the exact time of delivery of the products by phone.
Right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is a period during which you can cancel an online purchase, even if you have already paid.
- After receiving the order, the purchaser has the right to withdraw from the contract entered into with the online store within 14 days.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply if the purchaser is a legal person.
- In order to exercise the right of return, the consumer must submit a withdrawal application to Silsev OÜ by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 14 days after receipt of the goods. You can find the withdrawal application form here: withdrawal application
- In accordance with § 53 (4) of the Law of Obligations Act, the following goods are non-refundable:
– Goods manufactured taking into account the personal needs of the consumer, which are a party to the contract;
– For sealed items which are not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery (e.g. an opened bottle of biofuel for biofireplaces).
- The consumer must open the original packaging of the product carefully and without damaging it. If the packaging cannot be opened undamaged, the returned product does not have to be in the original packaging.
- To exercise the 14-day right of withdrawal, you must not use the ordered goods in any way other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods in the same way you would be allowed to test the goods in an actual store. NB! Pouring biofuel and ignition the biocontainer is not necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product. For the used biocontainer, the online store has the right to reimburse only up to 50% of the amount of the biocontainer.
- If the goods have been used for any purpose other than is necessary to ensure the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods, or if there are any signs of use or wear and tear, the online store has the right to lower the amount returned in accordance with the decrease in the value of the goods.
- The purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order (e.g. a wrong or defective product).
- The purchaser must return the goods within 14 days of the submission of the declaration of withdrawal or submit evidence that they handed over the goods to the carrier within the aforementioned period.
- Upon receiving the returned goods, the online store shall return to the purchaser, immediately but no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the purchaser based on the contract.
- The online store has the right to refuse to make the refund until the goods being returned are received or until the buyer has provided proof of returning the products, whichever occurs first.
- If the buyer has clearly chosen a different form of shipment than the cheapest usual form of shipment offered by the online store, the store is not required to compensate the cost exceeding the usual shipping cost.
- The online store has the right to withdraw from the sale and demand that the goods be returned by the purchaser if the marked price of the goods in the online store is significantly lower than the market price of the goods due to an error.
- The online store is responsible for the non-compliance of goods sold to a purchaser with the terms and conditions of the contract or for deficiencies which already existed at the time of delivery and which occur within two years of delivering the goods to the purchaser. Within the twelve months of delivery it is assumed that the defect was present at the time of delivery. It is the online store´s responsibility to prove otherwise.
- To file a claim, find a receipt, contract or other document confirming the purchase of the goods, and immediately contact the seller by e-mail. Do this no later than two months after the deficiency is identified.
- Do not continue to use a defective product as this may aggravate the defect.
- The online store is not liable for any defects arising after delivering the goods to the purchaser.
- NB! The online store is not responsible for damage caused by misuse of the product! Always remember that you are dealing with fire, be careful!
- If goods bought from the online store have defects for which the online store is responsible, the online store will repair or replace the defective goods. If the goods cannot be repaired or replaced, the online store shall return to the purchaser all of the payments involved in the contract of sale.
- The online store will respond to the consumer´s complaint in written form or in a form that enables written reproduction within 15 days.
Settlement of disputes
- All complaints made by a purchaser about the online store must be e-mailed to or submitted by calling.
- If the purchaser and the online store are not able to settle the dispute by agreement, the purchaser may contact the Consumer Dispute Committee. You can review the procedural rules and submit a complaint siin. The Consumer Dispute Committee is competent to resolve disputes arising from a contract between a purchaser and the online store. Resolution of disputes by the Consumer Dispute Committee is free of charge for the purchaser.
- If you disagree with the committee’s decision, you can go to the district court. The other side can do the same.
- A purchaser may also turn to the dispute resolution bodies of the European Union
Direct marketing and processing of personal data
- The online store uses the personal data entered by the buyer only to process the order and send the goods to the buyer. The online store transfers personal data to companies providing transport services for the delivery of goods.
- The online store may send newsletters and offers to the e-mail address of the buyer. The buyer may cancel offers and newsletters sent by email at any time by notifying us by email or by following the instructions in the email containing the offers.